Waiver needed?

  • oldwolf1@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2012
      Just curious? When is an event not an event? I know some groups hold their business meetings in the same hall as their event site, only at the busines meetings sign in release waivers aren't used. Granted anyone could slip & fall & hurt themselves anywhere. So should the sign in sheets be used even at meetings to protect us from anything just incase? Do you see where I'm going with this? Granted the meeting isn't as huge as an event, accidents can happen anywhere. I'm just wondering if some form of protection waiver shouldn't be used for these non-event events.

      Brian.