Minor Medical Waiver Form

  • oldwolf1@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 2012
      Where is the Minor Medical Waiver Form? Mozelle needs a copy of this ASAP because she's bringing kids who aren't hers, to our Yule saturday.

      Brian
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 30, 2012
        Couple of different locations.

        There is a copy in the files in the yahoogroup. Just look for the gate
        forms file. Or you can download it from off the Kingdom Website
        http://www.westkingdom.org/wk_constable.htm

        Direct link to the file:
        http://www.westkingdom.org/sites/default/files/Gate%20Spreadsheet%20for%
        20CIC.xls

        One of the tabs on the excel sheet is the Medical Waiver form.

        Or if you want a PDF version of the form it's on SCA.org
        http://www.sca.org/docs/pdf/treatminor.pdf

        Where is the Minor Medical Waiver Form? Mozelle needs a copy of this
        ASAP because she's bringing kids who aren't hers, to our Yule saturday.

        Brian

        11/28/12