RE: [West Constables] Testing

  • Nichollas
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 7, 2012
      Thanks everyone I was hoping this was going to work. J

      Greetings everyone,

      I am pursuing some research for my own curiosity. Anyone
      know off hand how many kingdoms have constables? I know the West, Lochac,
      Caid is that all? Any help on this would be greatly appreciated thanks.

      Good Journey

      Squire Nichollas

      Retired Senior Teaching Constable - An-Tir

      Greetings,

      Testing comms, anyone see this?

      Thanks

      Nichollas

    • oldwolf1@sbcglobal.net
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 7, 2012
        --- In wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com, "Nichollas" <Nichollas@...> wrote:

        > Thanks everyone I was hoping this was going to work. J
        >

        > Greetings everyone,
        >

        > I am pursuing some research for my own curiosity. Anyone
        > know off hand how many kingdoms have constables? I know the West, Lochac,
        > Caid is that all? Any help on this would be greatly appreciated thanks.
        >

        > Good Journey
        >
        > Squire Nichollas
        >
        > Retired Senior Teaching Constable - An-Tir
        >

        > Greetings,
        >
        > Testing comms, anyone see this?
        >
        > Thanks
        >
        > Nichollas