RE: [West Constables] Testing

  • Neves, Luis@CDCR
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 7, 2012
      Hello Nichollas

      I see it.

      Achmed

      From: wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com [mailto:wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Nichollas
      Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2012 9:10 AM
      To: wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [West Constables] Testing

      Greetings,

      Testing comms, anyone see this?

      Thanks

      Nichollas

    • Nichollas
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 7, 2012
        Thanks everyone I was hoping this was going to work. J

        Greetings everyone,

        I am pursuing some research for my own curiosity. Anyone
        know off hand how many kingdoms have constables? I know the West, Lochac,
        Caid is that all? Any help on this would be greatly appreciated thanks.

        Good Journey

        Squire Nichollas

        Retired Senior Teaching Constable - An-Tir

      • oldwolf1@sbcglobal.net
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 7, 2012
          --- In wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com, "Nichollas" <Nichollas@...> wrote:

          > Thanks everyone I was hoping this was going to work. J
          >

          > Greetings everyone,
          >

          > I am pursuing some research for my own curiosity. Anyone
          > know off hand how many kingdoms have constables? I know the West, Lochac,
          > Caid is that all? Any help on this would be greatly appreciated thanks.
          >

          > Good Journey
          >
          > Squire Nichollas
          >
          > Retired Senior Teaching Constable - An-Tir
          >

          > Greetings,
          >
          > Testing comms, anyone see this?
          >
          > Thanks
          >
          > Nichollas