RE: [West Constables] Testing

  • Neves, Luis@CDCR
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 7, 2012
      Hello Nichollas

      I see it.

      Achmed

      From: wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com [mailto:wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Nichollas
      Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2012 9:10 AM
      To: wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [West Constables] Testing

      Greetings,

      Testing comms, anyone see this?

      Thanks

      Nichollas

    • Stephen Tripp
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 7, 2012
        Received and seen.
        Hope this comes back at you appropriately, as I can't see my own
        messages due to something in the gmail program that prohibits me
        seeing my own messages that get posted to groups like this.
        Edric

        On Nov 7, 2012, at 9:10 AM, Nichollas wrote:

        > Greetings,
        >
        > Testing comms, anyone see this?
        >
        > Thanks
        >
        > Nichollas

      • Nichollas
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 7, 2012
          Thanks everyone I was hoping this was going to work. J

          Greetings everyone,

          I am pursuing some research for my own curiosity. Anyone
          know off hand how many kingdoms have constables? I know the West, Lochac,
          Caid is that all? Any help on this would be greatly appreciated thanks.

          Good Journey

          Squire Nichollas

          Retired Senior Teaching Constable - An-Tir

        • oldwolf1@sbcglobal.net
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 7, 2012
            --- In wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com, "Nichollas" <Nichollas@...> wrote:

            > Thanks everyone I was hoping this was going to work. J
            >

            > Greetings everyone,
            >

            > I am pursuing some research for my own curiosity. Anyone
            > know off hand how many kingdoms have constables? I know the West, Lochac,
            > Caid is that all? Any help on this would be greatly appreciated thanks.
            >

            > Good Journey
            >
            > Squire Nichollas
            >
            > Retired Senior Teaching Constable - An-Tir
            >

            > Greetings,
            >
            > Testing comms, anyone see this?
            >
            > Thanks
            >
            > Nichollas