RE: [West Constables] Testing

  • Neves, Luis@CDCR
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 7, 2012
      Hello Nichollas

      I see it.

      Achmed

      From: wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com [mailto:wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Nichollas
      Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2012 9:10 AM
      To: wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [West Constables] Testing

      Greetings,

      Testing comms, anyone see this?

      Thanks

      Nichollas

    • Stephen Tripp
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 7, 2012
        Received and seen.
        Hope this comes back at you appropriately, as I can't see my own
        messages due to something in the gmail program that prohibits me
        seeing my own messages that get posted to groups like this.
        Edric

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 7, 2012
          We read you Major Tom

          Francisco,

          West Constable

          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 7, 2012
            Thanks everyone I was hoping this was going to work. J

            Greetings everyone,

            I am pursuing some research for my own curiosity. Anyone
            know off hand how many kingdoms have constables? I know the West, Lochac,
            Caid is that all? Any help on this would be greatly appreciated thanks.

            Good Journey

            Squire Nichollas

            Retired Senior Teaching Constable - An-Tir

          • oldwolf1@sbcglobal.net
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 7, 2012
              --- In wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com, "Nichollas" <Nichollas@...> wrote:

              > Thanks everyone I was hoping this was going to work. J
              >

              > Greetings everyone,
              >

              > I am pursuing some research for my own curiosity. Anyone
              > know off hand how many kingdoms have constables? I know the West, Lochac,
              > Caid is that all? Any help on this would be greatly appreciated thanks.
              >

              > Good Journey
              >
              > Squire Nichollas
              >
              > Retired Senior Teaching Constable - An-Tir
              >

              > Greetings,
              >
              > Testing comms, anyone see this?
              >
              > Thanks
              >
              > Nichollas