Testing

  • Nichollas
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 7, 2012
      Greetings,

      Testing comms, anyone see this?

      Thanks

      Nichollas

    • Neves, Luis@CDCR
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 7, 2012
        Hello Nichollas

        I see it.

        Achmed

        From: wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com [mailto:wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Nichollas
        Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2012 9:10 AM
        To: wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [West Constables] Testing

        Greetings,

        Testing comms, anyone see this?

        Thanks

        Nichollas

      • Stephen Tripp
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 7, 2012
          Received and seen.
          Hope this comes back at you appropriately, as I can't see my own
          messages due to something in the gmail program that prohibits me
          seeing my own messages that get posted to groups like this.
          Edric

          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 7, 2012
            We read you Major Tom

            Francisco,

            West Constable

            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 7, 2012
              Thanks everyone I was hoping this was going to work. J

              Greetings everyone,

              I am pursuing some research for my own curiosity. Anyone
              know off hand how many kingdoms have constables? I know the West, Lochac,
              Caid is that all? Any help on this would be greatly appreciated thanks.

              Good Journey

              Squire Nichollas

              Retired Senior Teaching Constable - An-Tir

            • oldwolf1@sbcglobal.net
              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 7, 2012
                --- In wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com, "Nichollas" <Nichollas@...> wrote:

                > Thanks everyone I was hoping this was going to work. J
                >

                > Greetings everyone,
                >

                > I am pursuing some research for my own curiosity. Anyone
                > know off hand how many kingdoms have constables? I know the West, Lochac,
                > Caid is that all? Any help on this would be greatly appreciated thanks.
                >

                > Good Journey
                >
                > Squire Nichollas
                >
                > Retired Senior Teaching Constable - An-Tir
                >

                > Greetings,
                >
                > Testing comms, anyone see this?
                >
                > Thanks
                >
                > Nichollas