Re: [West Constables] Anyone Want to CIC Investiture?

  • paul morris
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2003
      HEY FERGY
      Well I wouldn't mind but I am going to workin my tail off up to and after that point.... what kind of work would you need done with what kind of time frame for that day (sunrise to sunset, 2 liters of blood, left kindney etc...). But with stepping up as a new baron I am a little wide eyed right now.