Re: [West Constables] Re: So...

  • danbow5
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 24, 2012
      Hi Gwyn,

      I am going to be on site late Friday night but I can help out on Saterday.

      Lurher

      Sent from my Samsung Epic™ 4G TouchGlenn Gorsuch <ggorsuch@...> wrote:Hey, Brian!

      I'm going to need a bit of help on Friday so I can walk the site and get
      other volunteers, and probably again on Saturday morning.  It doesn't all
      have to be you, either :)

      Gwyn

    • oldwolf1@sbcglobal.net
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 25, 2012
        --- In wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com, Glenn Gorsuch <ggorsuch@...> wrote:

        > Hey, Brian!
        >
        > I'm going to need a bit of help on Friday so I can walk the site and get
        > other volunteers, and probably again on Saturday morning. It doesn't all
        > have to be you, either :)
        >
        > Gwyn
        >
        > On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 9:17 AM, oldwolf1@... <
        > oldwolf1@...> wrote:
        >
        > > **
        > >

        > > --- In wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com, Glenn Gorsuch <ggorsuch@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Any volunteers for my Coronet Gate? I'd hate to have to start a press
        > > > gang....oh, wait...locks and shackles and such. Hmm, press gang might be
        > > > more fun :)
        > > >
        > > > Gwyn, Cyanguan Coronet Constable

        > > Glen, the Barony is camped at that end and I'll be free to do Gate. Just
        > > let me know when & where.
        > >
        > > YIS
        > > Brian.

        Glen

        No problem. Fettburg will be camping on the north side this year so I'll be alot closer to Gate. Anyway you'll see my `pav, just let me know the hours when I get there friday.

        B.