Re: [West Constables] So...

  • Glenn Gorsuch
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 24, 2012
      Firewalk is probably not going to be much of a problem--though it never
      hurts to have few extra eyes out there. Primarily I need some help with
      Friday evening Gate, and perhaps some on Saurday mid-morning as well.

      Gwyn

      On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 8:18 AM, Neves, Luis@CDCR <Luis.Neves@...>wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Salutations Constables of West Kingdom
      >
      > Hello Gwyn
      >
      > I can help out with firewalks if need be.
      >
      > Achmed

    • danbow5
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 24, 2012
        Hi Gwyn,

        I am going to be on site late Friday night but I can help out on Saterday.

        Lurher

        Sent from my Samsung Epic™ 4G TouchGlenn Gorsuch <ggorsuch@...> wrote:Hey, Brian!

        I'm going to need a bit of help on Friday so I can walk the site and get
        other volunteers, and probably again on Saturday morning.  It doesn't all
        have to be you, either :)

        Gwyn

      • oldwolf1@sbcglobal.net
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 25, 2012
          --- In wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com, Glenn Gorsuch <ggorsuch@...> wrote:

          > Hey, Brian!
          >
          > I'm going to need a bit of help on Friday so I can walk the site and get
          > other volunteers, and probably again on Saturday morning. It doesn't all
          > have to be you, either :)
          >
          > Gwyn
          >
          > On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 9:17 AM, oldwolf1@... <
          > oldwolf1@...> wrote:
          >
          > > **
          > >

          > > --- In wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com, Glenn Gorsuch <ggorsuch@> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > Any volunteers for my Coronet Gate? I'd hate to have to start a press
          > > > gang....oh, wait...locks and shackles and such. Hmm, press gang might be
          > > > more fun :)
          > > >
          > > > Gwyn, Cyanguan Coronet Constable

          > > Glen, the Barony is camped at that end and I'll be free to do Gate. Just
          > > let me know when & where.
          > >
          > > YIS
          > > Brian.

          Glen

          No problem. Fettburg will be camping on the north side this year so I'll be alot closer to Gate. Anyway you'll see my `pav, just let me know the hours when I get there friday.

          B.