Re: [West Constables] Re: So...

  • Glenn Gorsuch
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 24, 2012
      Hey, Brian!

      I'm going to need a bit of help on Friday so I can walk the site and get
      other volunteers, and probably again on Saturday morning. It doesn't all
      have to be you, either :)

      Gwyn

      On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 9:17 AM, oldwolf1@... <
      oldwolf1@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > --- In wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com, Glenn Gorsuch <ggorsuch@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Any volunteers for my Coronet Gate? I'd hate to have to start a press
      > > gang....oh, wait...locks and shackles and such. Hmm, press gang might be
      > > more fun :)
      > >
      > > Gwyn, Cyanguan Coronet Constable

      > Glen, the Barony is camped at that end and I'll be free to do Gate. Just
      > let me know when & where.
      >
      > YIS
      > Brian.

    • Glenn Gorsuch
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 24, 2012
        Firewalk is probably not going to be much of a problem--though it never
        hurts to have few extra eyes out there. Primarily I need some help with
        Friday evening Gate, and perhaps some on Saurday mid-morning as well.

        Gwyn

        On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 8:18 AM, Neves, Luis@CDCR <Luis.Neves@...>wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Salutations Constables of West Kingdom
        >
        > Hello Gwyn
        >
        > I can help out with firewalks if need be.
        >
        > Achmed

      • danbow5
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 24, 2012
          Hi Gwyn,

          I am going to be on site late Friday night but I can help out on Saterday.

          Lurher

          Sent from my Samsung Epic™ 4G TouchGlenn Gorsuch <ggorsuch@...> wrote:Hey, Brian!

        • oldwolf1@sbcglobal.net
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 25, 2012
            --- In wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com, Glenn Gorsuch <ggorsuch@...> wrote:

            > Hey, Brian!
            >
            > I'm going to need a bit of help on Friday so I can walk the site and get
            > other volunteers, and probably again on Saturday morning. It doesn't all
            > have to be you, either :)
            >
            > Gwyn
            >
            > On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 9:17 AM, oldwolf1@... <
            > oldwolf1@...> wrote:
            >
            > > **
            > >

            > > --- In wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com, Glenn Gorsuch <ggorsuch@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Any volunteers for my Coronet Gate? I'd hate to have to start a press
            > > > gang....oh, wait...locks and shackles and such. Hmm, press gang might be
            > > > more fun :)
            > > >
            > > > Gwyn, Cyanguan Coronet Constable

            > > Glen, the Barony is camped at that end and I'll be free to do Gate. Just
            > > let me know when & where.
            > >
            > > YIS
            > > Brian.

            Glen

            No problem. Fettburg will be camping on the north side this year so I'll be alot closer to Gate. Anyway you'll see my `pav, just let me know the hours when I get there friday.

            B.