So...

  • Glenn Gorsuch
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 24, 2012
      Any volunteers for my Coronet Gate? I'd hate to have to start a press
      gang....oh, wait...locks and shackles and such. Hmm, press gang might be
      more fun :)

      Gwyn, Cyanguan Coronet Constable

    • Neves, Luis@CDCR
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 24, 2012
        Salutations Constables of West Kingdom

        Hello Gwyn

        I can help out with firewalks if need be.

        Achmed

      • oldwolf1@sbcglobal.net
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 24, 2012
          --- In wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com, Glenn Gorsuch <ggorsuch@...> wrote:

          > Any volunteers for my Coronet Gate? I'd hate to have to start a press
          > gang....oh, wait...locks and shackles and such. Hmm, press gang might be
          > more fun :)
          >
          > Gwyn, Cyanguan Coronet Constable

          Glen, the Barony is camped at that end and I'll be free to do Gate. Just let me know when & where.

          YIS
          Brian.
        • Glenn Gorsuch
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 24, 2012
            Hey, Brian!

            I'm going to need a bit of help on Friday so I can walk the site and get
            other volunteers, and probably again on Saturday morning. It doesn't all
            have to be you, either :)

            Gwyn

            On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 9:17 AM, oldwolf1@... <
            oldwolf1@...> wrote:

            > **
            >

            > --- In wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com, Glenn Gorsuch <ggorsuch@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > Any volunteers for my Coronet Gate? I'd hate to have to start a press
            > > gang....oh, wait...locks and shackles and such. Hmm, press gang might be
            > > more fun :)
            > >
            > > Gwyn, Cyanguan Coronet Constable

            > Glen, the Barony is camped at that end and I'll be free to do Gate. Just
            > let me know when & where.
            >
            > YIS
            > Brian.

          • Glenn Gorsuch
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 24, 2012
              Firewalk is probably not going to be much of a problem--though it never
              hurts to have few extra eyes out there. Primarily I need some help with
              Friday evening Gate, and perhaps some on Saurday mid-morning as well.

              Gwyn

              On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 8:18 AM, Neves, Luis@CDCR <Luis.Neves@...>wrote:

              > **
              >

              > Salutations Constables of West Kingdom
              >
              > Hello Gwyn
              >
              > I can help out with firewalks if need be.
              >
              > Achmed

            • danbow5
              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 24, 2012
                Hi Gwyn,

                I am going to be on site late Friday night but I can help out on Saterday.

                Lurher

                Sent from my Samsung Epic™ 4G TouchGlenn Gorsuch <ggorsuch@...> wrote:Hey, Brian!

              • oldwolf1@sbcglobal.net
                Message 7 of 7 , Oct 25, 2012
                  --- In wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com, Glenn Gorsuch <ggorsuch@...> wrote:

                  > Hey, Brian!
                  >
                  > I'm going to need a bit of help on Friday so I can walk the site and get
                  > other volunteers, and probably again on Saturday morning. It doesn't all
                  > have to be you, either :)
                  >
                  > Gwyn
                  >
                  > On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 9:17 AM, oldwolf1@... <
                  > oldwolf1@...> wrote:
                  >
                  > > **
                  > >

                  > > --- In wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com, Glenn Gorsuch <ggorsuch@> wrote:
                  > > >
                  > > > Any volunteers for my Coronet Gate? I'd hate to have to start a press
                  > > > gang....oh, wait...locks and shackles and such. Hmm, press gang might be
                  > > > more fun :)
                  > > >
                  > > > Gwyn, Cyanguan Coronet Constable

                  > > Glen, the Barony is camped at that end and I'll be free to do Gate. Just
                  > > let me know when & where.
                  > >
                  > > YIS
                  > > Brian.

                  Glen

                  No problem. Fettburg will be camping on the north side this year so I'll be alot closer to Gate. Anyway you'll see my `pav, just let me know the hours when I get there friday.

                  B.