Okay, folks...

  • Glenn Gorsuch
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2012
      I have yet to hear a single volunteer for my request for M/C War
      volunteers. Opening shift on Saturday is my big concern.

      I feel sad...nay, bereft. Am I the only one here? (sniffle). Anyone?

      Gwyn

      ggorsuch (at) gmail (dot) com

    • Raven
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4, 2012
        What time is the opening shift? I'm on Queen's guard and have those duties
        as well. Thank you

        Ravn of Clannah Drakonis

        Bestwode Shire