War for Constables...

  • Glenn Gorsuch
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2012
      So, the Cynagua/Mists war is coming, just the other side of Ducal from here.

      And I'm the CinC for the aforementioned War. You can now all take a moment
      to be afraid.

      Okay, time's up.

      As all CinCs, I'm going to need help. But in this case, I'm going to need
      some very -specific- help. I've been asked to help staff a war-morning
      meeting by my Princess and Prince, and since I have yet to master
      bilocation, I will need two volunteers to open Gate on Saturday morning (by
      which I mean you're at Gate AT 7:45, ready to open at 8) until I can get
      free at 10. I would like it very much if these two volunteers could each
      sit with me a short time at Gate on Friday, so I can run down my
      expectations and hopes. Please email me at ggorsuch @ gmail dot com
      to...confirm your slot (grin)

      Speaking of which. I'm an old Constable, back in harness again. I confess
      I'm somewhat...particular about how events go from a Constabulary
      perspective. I think you'll find that in the long run (and in the medium
      run, too), you'll find that it makes things easier. Please, if you're
      coming to the War, fighting or not, come sit with me on Friday at the Gate,
      and maybe take a spin around site with me on firewatch. It doesn't have to
      be a full shift--just long enough so we can go over things. And if you DO
      stay longer, I'd welcome the help and company...and if you can get me off
      of Gate, I can go find MORE volunteers to take your place. If you want to
      volunteer in advance, my email address is above (not sure the Cynaguan
      Constable address has been switched over yet).

      By the bye, the new/old things we'll be doing are going to be standard
      practice for Cynaguan events, so consider this to be the "practice" run.

      Gwyn Chwith ap Llyr
      Cynaguan Constable. Yes, again.