Re: [West Constables] ownership of the group

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 27, 2012
      That is not right because I was giving owner ship years ago by Christoff(Sorry for  misspell).
      Bethias

      What do you mean rice can not be plaid? And no my food is not molesting you, it is just friendly.

      In Service
      Lady Bethia

        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 28, 2012
          I'm crushed! You can't remember how to spell my name, Bethia? *pout* :-p

          Christophe