Re: [West Constables] ownership of the group

  • Morgana di Marco Vecchietti
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 25, 2012
      The option is hiding but it is there. Instructions sent off-list to your
      yahoo address :-)

      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 27, 2012
        That is not right because I was giving owner ship years ago by Christoff(Sorry for  misspell).
        Bethias

        What do you mean rice can not be plaid? And no my food is not molesting you, it is just friendly.

        In Service
        Lady Bethia

          The option is hiding but it is there. Instructions sent off-list to your
          yahoo address :-)

          On 7/25/2012 10:14 AM, lady_bethia wrote:

          > How do I give someone else ownership of this group?
          >
          > Bethia

        • christophedavignon
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 28, 2012
            I'm crushed! You can't remember how to spell my name, Bethia? *pout* :-p

            Christophe