ownership of the group

  • lady_bethia
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 25, 2012
      How do I give someone else ownership of this group?

      Bethia
    • Raven
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 25, 2012
        You cant. Someone would have to start another group.

        Ravn of clannah Drakonis

        Sent from my Verizon Wireless smartphone

        lady_bethia <lady_bethia@...> wrote:

        >How do I give someone else ownership of this group?
        >
        >Bethia

      • Morgana di Marco Vecchietti
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 25, 2012
          The option is hiding but it is there. Instructions sent off-list to your
          yahoo address :-)

          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 27, 2012
            That is not right because I was giving owner ship years ago by Christoff(Sorry for  misspell).
            Bethias

            What do you mean rice can not be plaid? And no my food is not molesting you, it is just friendly.

            In Service
            Lady Bethia

            ________________________________

            lady_bethia <mailto:lady_bethia%40yahoo.com> wrote:

            >How do I give someone else ownership of this group?
            >
            >Bethia

              The option is hiding but it is there. Instructions sent off-list to your
              yahoo address :-)

              On 7/25/2012 10:14 AM, lady_bethia wrote:

              > How do I give someone else ownership of this group?
              >
              > Bethia

            • christophedavignon
              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 28, 2012
                I'm crushed! You can't remember how to spell my name, Bethia? *pout* :-p

                Christophe