RE: [West Constables] Constable Meeting Updates.

  • Neves, Luis@CDCR
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 19, 2012
      Hello Francisco and rest of West Kingdom Constables

      Greetings
      I am informing you (Francisco and the others )that I will not be in attendance for March Crown.
      I should be at Beltane, when the time gets closer I will confirm my attendance

      Achmed ,
      Luis Neves
      My other email is triatdsquest@...<mailto:triatdsquest@...> .
      I have not renewed my membership. I might have it renewed before Beltane.

      Luis