Constable Meeting Updates.

  • Francisco
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 19, 2012
      Good Afternoon,

      The Constabulary will be holding a meeting at March Crown at 10pm on
      Friday night. This will be to hopefully answer any questions on
      handbooks, gate forms, policies, ect. I encourage everyone to attend. An additional meeting will be held at 2pm Saturday for those that were not able to attend the Friday night meeting.

      At this meeting I will generate a new roster of Constables for the
      Kingdom which all active constables need to be on. If you are unable to attend this meeting, please send me your SCA Name, Your Modern Name, Your E-mail address, And your membership number/expiration date. You may begin to send me that information at any time.

      The last two are important. Once a year I will send out an e-mail to
      confirm you still wish to be on the Constabulary Roster, if you do not
      reply to that e-mail, you will be removed. Membership numbers and
      expiration dates are because this office does require you to be a member to handle cash at gate.

      If you are available to work a shift at gate, please sign up here:

      https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AresUSXY7D_7dER3SWhPdnl0OGdFdDI0VjNvUjEwSEE#gid=0

      With all the other auctions and activity going on at crown, I am postponing the Lost and Found Auction until at least Beltane.

      Once again, if you have any questions, please contact me.

      Francisco
    • Neves, Luis@CDCR
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 19, 2012
        Hello Francisco and rest of West Kingdom Constables

        Greetings
        I am informing you (Francisco and the others )that I will not be in attendance for March Crown.
        I should be at Beltane, when the time gets closer I will confirm my attendance

        Achmed ,
        Luis Neves
        My other email is triatdsquest@...<mailto:triatdsquest@...> .
        I have not renewed my membership. I might have it renewed before Beltane.

        Luis