Re: [West Constables] Constable's Lost and Found Auction

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 9, 2012
      We used to do this annually, but it does not need that much time. I suggest 10 am set up, review of items by folks who may have lost them until 11; pre sale to constables until noon, then a brief yard sale lasting noon to one.

      Usually, there is little worth actually auctioning.

      Wulfy

      Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android