RE: [West Constables] Re: Bounced Checks

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 30, 2011
      You would only be going to Cash Only for those that have routinely
      bounced checks in this Kingdom. And these individuals will have been
      spoken to already by at least one Seneschal and Exchequer. You will, if
      I get my way, have a document that I will update as necessary in the
      files section of the yahoogroup or it will be a google document where I
      will post the link for it here as well. This whole process is still
      being worked out, I'm just letting you guys know what is going on.