Stepping away for a bit

  • melisa_linehan
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2011
      Greetings! As I have just stepped down as Mists Constable, I will be taking a break from Constabulary stuff this upcoming season. Of course I will still sit gate from time to time, but I have other things that I would like to focus on this year. BUT, I am always here if you need me. And if anyone should find themselves in need of a CIC for an event, please don't hesitate to ask but understand that I may not be able to if I have made other obligations :) I will still remain a Constable at Large, but from a little bit further of a distance : )

      Yours in Everlasting Service,
      Mysh