New Form uploaded to group files

  • francisco_acero_southern_shores
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2011
      Good morning everyone,

      If you go to the wkconstabulary group page and click on the files section, you will find a new PDF form that we will begin to include in our gate packets.

      This is a simple waiver that is optional for people to sign. There will also be an electronic version of this form on the new West Kingdom website.

      It's purposes is simple, to allow the webminister team permission to use photos of you on the website to make the website look amazing. There have been many complaints over the past few years on the WK website and with a new webminister and team taking over the project, they are changing it again, adding actual content and making the entire system easier to navigate.

      What this form allows you to do is to opt in or out of allowing photos of yourself to be put up on the website. And your permissions level can change from day to day, event to event, or year to year. If you don't want that one shot of you on the website, then it won't see the light of day. But in order for the participants to get that authority to dictate what gets shown and what doesn't, they will have to fill out the form either at gate or online.

      It takes 30 seconds to easily say, "Yes! plaster my face all over the website." or "Those photos of "The Incident" will never see the light of day or I will have your head on a pike."

      So I encourage all of you to to print out a stack of these at your next local event. I will have an answer for you in a few days if these forms will be sent to the Web Team or the Kingdom Waiver Deputy for processing.

      If there are any questions, please feel free to post and we will discuss.

      - Francisco