Constable needed Kingdom Equestrian this weekend.

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2011
      Good afternoon everyone,

      As some of you may have heard, I have been having vehicle issues the
      past few weeks. I cracked my radiator on the way back from Purg, and
      that was just the start of the problems that I have been dealing with.
      The current diagnosis is that my jeep is defunct, and I am in the
      process of finding a new vehicle. However that will most likely leave
      me carless for the weekend and Kingdom Equestrian is this Saturday in
      Lodi.

      Is there anyone in that area that would be willing to sit gate for this
      day event? Please let me know ASAP if you can.

      Thank you in advance,

      Francisco