Purg in Quincy Assistance Needed.

    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 27, 2011
      Hi guys,

      So, um, some things have come up and I don't think I'll be able to sit
      gate for too long at Purg. I will still be there to set up gate, bring
      the pavilion and all the supplies. I'll be able to close gate on
      Saturday as well. I'll even be able to run it until early Friday
      evening. Probably say 5 or so at the latest. Then I'll have to go and
      sit in my vigil pavilion until the wee hours of the morning.

      Which also means I won't be able to open gate the following morning. So
      I really need your help this event. I normally don't ask for much, but
      this time I am. If you are coming to up to Quincy, please sit a shift
      at gate. As it gets closer I'll arrange a sign-up sheet for shifts.

      As Sven says "Give me two hours, and I'll give you an event." Well
      guys, "Give me two hours, and you will have my gratitude." And you guys
      will be giving me an event.

      Thank you in advance,

      Francisco

      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 27, 2011
        Greetings and Congratzs brother.
        How about if I just CIC the event for you and you worry about your vigil and
        Cerimony. I'll arrange to get the equipment from you as soon as I get back from
        Pensic. Okay?
        Master Sven

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 27, 2011
          Congrats!

          Gwenhwyfaer

          Message 4 of 12 , Jun 27, 2011
            Only if I get to see you in my vigil pavilion at some point that night. J

            Message 5 of 12 , Jun 27, 2011
              i will happily volinteer to sit gate and help with the pavillion, i just need that paper work so i can be warrented or whatever, but other than that ill be more than happy to be of service. congratulations

              ~ Stray Not Into The Paths Of Darkness, Or Be Lost Forever

              Message 6 of 12 , Jun 27, 2011
                No way I miss a chance to visit, my freind.
                So done deal. I'll contact you soon to make solid arrangements.

                Message 7 of 12 , Jun 27, 2011
                  And see, this is what is so wonderful about our extended family.  Thank you Sven (I'm your Autocrat), and congratulations Francisco, well deserved.

                  Volker

                  "Blessed Be all who enter here, for this land belongs to the free of the Heart, Mind, and Soul"

                  Message 8 of 12 , Jun 27, 2011
                    Congratulations, Brother!

                    ________________________________

                    Message 9 of 12 , Jun 27, 2011
                      Congratulations it is well deserved :)

                      Hugs

                      Hobbit

                      On Jun 27, 2011, at 11:09 AM, Kenneth Flores wrote:

                      > Hi guys,
                      >
                      > So, um, some things have come up and I don't think I'll be able to sit
                      > gate for too long at Purg. I will still be there to set up gate, bring
                      > the pavilion and all the supplies. I'll be able to close gate on
                      > Saturday as well. I'll even be able to run it until early Friday
                      > evening. Probably say 5 or so at the latest. Then I'll have to go and
                      > sit in my vigil pavilion until the wee hours of the morning.
                      >
                      > Which also means I won't be able to open gate the following morning. So
                      > I really need your help this event. I normally don't ask for much, but
                      > this time I am. If you are coming to up to Quincy, please sit a shift
                      > at gate. As it gets closer I'll arrange a sign-up sheet for shifts.
                      >
                      > As Sven says "Give me two hours, and I'll give you an event." Well
                      > guys, "Give me two hours, and you will have my gratitude." And you guys
                      > will be giving me an event.
                      >
                      > Thank you in advance,
                      >
                      > Francisco

                    • Glenn Gorsuch
                      Message 10 of 12 , Jun 27, 2011
                        Well, I offered once, I'll offer again--I can get to the Purg site faster
                        than most any of you from my house, and certainly have enough basic gear to
                        set up Gate, at least until the Calvary arrives

                        And hey, it's the least I can do for someone about to get flipped the bird.

                        Gwyn (grinning like a fool)

                      • Stephen Tripp
                        Message 11 of 12 , Jun 27, 2011
                          Two things:

                          A) Congratulations, Francisco.

                          B) I'll do what I can to work gate both Friday evening and Saturday
                          morning. In other words, I'll help as soon as I'm set Friday, and as
                          soon as I've eaten Saturday. Will that help?

                          Edric

                        • oldwolf1@sbcglobal.net
                          Message 12 of 12 , Jun 27, 2011
                            Gentles
                            As usual I plan to be there early friday as it is a long drive, and road conditions being what they were the last time(snow, road construction, traffic, a new bridge being put in) I plan to leave early and just take my time driving up 70.

                            Brian