RE: [West Constables] Re: Tenative New Sign In Sheet

    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 20, 2011
      Thank you, I'm cc'ing the Kingdom exchequer on this one (even though I
      think she's on this list). We have been playing with the colors to see
      if any work better than others. I know that originally the green we
      were using for the Cash portion wouldn't allow you to write on top of
      it. So people couldn't put amount paid.

      But it is an excel sheet. All you have to do is select the column and
      change its color to remove it. And feel free to do so. They don't all
      have to be pretty like that.

      Francisco