Mists Constable

  • Melisa Linehan
    Message 1 of 9 , May 25, 2011
      Greetings! I will be stepping down in November and am looking for a
      successor. If anyone is interested or know someone that might be, please
      contact me off list. Thank you!

      Yours in Everlasting Service,

      Mysh

      Constable of the Mists

    • hallbiorn
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 18, 2011
        We used the new sign in sheets at our latest event, Spring Captaincy. I was not able to attend due to work but the consensus I have heard is that the new format worked well, the order of the columns was a very good reminder to all. Our only problem was with the colored columns, for some reason our printer made them too dark so we modified the color scheme, very minor issue with the form. Thank you for creating the new format!!!!!
        Now if we can get everyone to bring their member cards and actually enter their member number rather than checking the box or entering "yes".

        YIS
        Hallbiorn
        Winter's Gate

        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 20, 2011
          Thank you, I'm cc'ing the Kingdom exchequer on this one (even though I
          think she's on this list). We have been playing with the colors to see
          if any work better than others. I know that originally the green we
          were using for the Cash portion wouldn't allow you to write on top of
          it. So people couldn't put amount paid.

          But it is an excel sheet. All you have to do is select the column and
          change its color to remove it. And feel free to do so. They don't all
          have to be pretty like that.

          Francisco

          We used the new sign in sheets at our latest event, Spring Captaincy. I
          was not able to attend due to work but the consensus I have heard is
          that the new format worked well, the order of the columns was a very
          good reminder to all. Our only problem was with the colored columns, for
          some reason our printer made them too dark so we modified the color
          scheme, very minor issue with the form. Thank you for creating the new
          format!!!!!
          Now if we can get everyone to bring their member cards and actually
          enter their member number rather than checking the box or entering
          "yes".

          YIS
          Hallbiorn
          Winter's Gate

          --- In wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com
          <mailto:wkconstabulary%40yahoogroups.com> ,