Mists Investiture

  • Melisa Linehan
    Message 1 of 9 , May 20, 2011
      Short notice, I know. I just got notified myself. I am NOT able to attend. I have made arrangements for the box and money to get to site, but if there are any Constables about (even those who have spoken to me about training) Please see Aldith at gate as I have contacted her in hopes she can run this gate for me.

      Thanks!

      Yours in Everlasting Service,

      Mysh

      Constable of the Mists

      Message 2 of 9 , May 20, 2011
        Sigh. It's not local (Southern Shores). Oh well, if any of you have an emergency
        (and it's not too darn far, like Sonoma is), you can also try me, I have all the
        gear. True, I am not very active right now, due to work, but an emergency is an
        emergency, try me anyway.

        Sorry!

        wulfstand(at)sbcglobal.net

        Wulfstan

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 9 , May 25, 2011
          Greetings! I will be stepping down in November and am looking for a
          successor. If anyone is interested or know someone that might be, please
          contact me off list. Thank you!

          Yours in Everlasting Service,

          Mysh

          Constable of the Mists

        • hallbiorn
          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 18, 2011
            We used the new sign in sheets at our latest event, Spring Captaincy. I was not able to attend due to work but the consensus I have heard is that the new format worked well, the order of the columns was a very good reminder to all. Our only problem was with the colored columns, for some reason our printer made them too dark so we modified the color scheme, very minor issue with the form. Thank you for creating the new format!!!!!
            Now if we can get everyone to bring their member cards and actually enter their member number rather than checking the box or entering "yes".

            YIS
            Hallbiorn
            Winter's Gate

            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 20, 2011
              Thank you, I'm cc'ing the Kingdom exchequer on this one (even though I
              think she's on this list). We have been playing with the colors to see
              if any work better than others. I know that originally the green we
              were using for the Cash portion wouldn't allow you to write on top of
              it. So people couldn't put amount paid.

              But it is an excel sheet. All you have to do is select the column and
              change its color to remove it. And feel free to do so. They don't all
              have to be pretty like that.

              Francisco

              We used the new sign in sheets at our latest event, Spring Captaincy. I
              was not able to attend due to work but the consensus I have heard is
              that the new format worked well, the order of the columns was a very
              good reminder to all. Our only problem was with the colored columns, for
              some reason our printer made them too dark so we modified the color
              scheme, very minor issue with the form. Thank you for creating the new
              format!!!!!
              Now if we can get everyone to bring their member cards and actually
              enter their member number rather than checking the box or entering
              "yes".

              YIS
              Hallbiorn
              Winter's Gate

              --- In wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com
              <mailto:wkconstabulary%40yahoogroups.com> ,