Question for the Moderators

  • francisco_acero_southern_shores
    Message 1 of 4 , May 4, 2011
      Can one of you guys walk me through the process of adding a pending member to the constabulary list? All the yahoo help answers are saying I'm missing the buttons to do so. But, because it's yahoo, I want to make sure I'm not just going something dumb.

      Also, Bethia, if you can check to see if I have permission to add pending members, I would appreciate it.

      Francisco
      Message 2 of 4 , May 4, 2011
        I went a head and approved the pending request. The rest I am replying to
        privately

        Can one of you guys walk me through the process of adding a pending member to
        the constabulary list? All the yahoo help answers are saying I'm missing the
        buttons to do so. But, because it's yahoo, I want to make sure I'm not just
        going something dumb.

        Also, Bethia, if you can check to see if I have permission to add pending
        members, I would appreciate it.

        Francisco

      • christophedavignon
        Message 3 of 4 , May 5, 2011
          I just changed some of your mod settings. If I read things right you just didn't have a check mark in the right box. I believe it should be good now.

          Christophe, humming "Leaving on a Jet Plane" and dreaming of piña coladas

          Message 4 of 4 , May 5, 2011
            Drink an extra one for me dude. Have a great honeymoon.

            Also it's Cinco de Mayo... drink yet another one for me. J