Constable's Handbook

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2011
      As it stands, I am editing and revising the current handbook. I will
      have a working/paper copy of it at Beltane if you wish to go over it.
      After I get suggestions there, I will make corrections and put a draft
      copy up on the yahoo group for people to look over and make suggestions.
      My goal is to submit it to their Majesties and the Seneschal by June
      Crown, have it reviewed by them by the Kingdom Officer's meeting and
      then have it put into effect by Purgatorio.

      It's very idealistic of me, I know, to want to have it done by then.
      But if I can get it ok'd by 12th night I'll be happy.

      -Francisco

      P.S. If you know of constables that are not on this group that may wish
      to imput their thoughts on this matter, please contact them or have them
      contact me and I'll get them in the loop on these discussions.