RE: [West Constables] Head Count for Beltane

  • Melisa Linehan
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 13, 2011
      We will be there. Sent you an email privately to explain stuff J

      Message 2 of 14 , Apr 13, 2011
        On another note, I was just informed that I will have to be leaving
        early on sunday. Work obligations and computer upgrades all day sunday
        and into the evening. With that in mind, is there anyone planning on
        being on site until late Sunday for Lost and Found collection. If not I
        will just have the Autocrat hold onto it and schedule a time to pick it
        up from them.

        We will be there. Sent you an email privately to explain stuff J

        From: wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com
        <mailto:wkconstabulary%40yahoogroups.com>
        On Behalf Of francisco_acero_southern_shores