Re: [West Constables] Head Count for Beltane

  • Glenn Gorsuch
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 13 7:11 AM
      And regretfully, I won't be able to make it either--not a site to which the
      dogs of war can come.

      Gwyn

    • Melisa Linehan
      Message 2 of 14 , Apr 13 10:12 AM
        We will be there. Sent you an email privately to explain stuff J

        Message 3 of 14 , Apr 13 4:42 PM
          On another note, I was just informed that I will have to be leaving
          early on sunday. Work obligations and computer upgrades all day sunday
          and into the evening. With that in mind, is there anyone planning on
          being on site until late Sunday for Lost and Found collection. If not I
          will just have the Autocrat hold onto it and schedule a time to pick it
          up from them.

          We will be there. Sent you an email privately to explain stuff J

          From: wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com
          <mailto:wkconstabulary%40yahoogroups.com>
          On Behalf Of francisco_acero_southern_shores