Re: [West Constables] Head Count for Beltane

  • Stephen Tripp
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 12, 2011
      I suppose I should clarify: I'm good for gate duty, but I've never
      done a firewalk on my own, though I'd be happy to accompany someone.

      Edric Rannulf

      Message 2 of 14 , Apr 12, 2011
        I would be happy to train you saterday night. Best time to do it. Bring a small
        flash light ot small portable lantern. :0)
        Fransico, will you have a sign up sheet at gate?

        Message 3 of 14 , Apr 12, 2011
          My plan is to be there for Gate Saturday from the afternoon to close, then
          Sunday morning to close. We close gate on Sunday in the afternoon.

          So that frees up staff for fire walks, etc.

          Message 4 of 14 , Apr 12, 2011
            Ooops. Sorry. I thought we were talking about Ducal, got events mixed up.

            ________________________________

            Message 5 of 14 , Apr 12, 2011
              Yes I should have one at gate, for like the 5 active constables that
              will be there. :D I really should do something about that.

              ________________________________

              From: Stephen Tripp <stephentripp@...

              Message 6 of 14 , Apr 12, 2011
                One event at a time my friend, one event at a time. :P

                ________________________________

                From: Stephen Tripp <stephentripp@...
                I suppose I should clarify: I'm good for gate duty, but I've never
                done a firewalk on my own, though I'd be happy to accompany someone.

                Edric Rannulf

                On Apr 12, 2011, at 3:52 PM, Stephen Tripp wrote:

                > Count me in.
                >
                > Edric
                > Shire of Caldarium
                >
                > On Apr 12, 2011, at 3:43 PM, francisco_acero_southern_shores wrote:
                >
                >> Can I find out who here will be at Beltane and available for a
                >> shift at gate or firewalk?
                >>
                >> Let me know.
                >>
                >> Thank You,
                >>
                >> Francisco

              • Danae Fesler
                Message 7 of 14 , Apr 12, 2011
                  Unfortunately I will not be camping that event I am hoping to daytrip Saturday, but that depends on the husband and kids schedules :P

                  Hobbit

                • Mike Elkins
                  Message 8 of 14 , Apr 13, 2011
                    Greetings,

                    I will not be in attendance, as my father will be in from out of state for his birthday.

                    Volker

                    Connected by MOTOBLUR™

                    Message 9 of 14 , Apr 13, 2011
                      And regretfully, I won't be able to make it either--not a site to which the
                      dogs of war can come.

                      Gwyn

                    • Melisa Linehan
                      Message 10 of 14 , Apr 13, 2011
                        We will be there. Sent you an email privately to explain stuff J

                        Message 11 of 14 , Apr 13, 2011
                          On another note, I was just informed that I will have to be leaving
                          early on sunday. Work obligations and computer upgrades all day sunday
                          and into the evening. With that in mind, is there anyone planning on
                          being on site until late Sunday for Lost and Found collection. If not I
                          will just have the Autocrat hold onto it and schedule a time to pick it
                          up from them.

                          We will be there. Sent you an email privately to explain stuff J

                          From: wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com