Re: [West Constables] Head Count for Beltane

    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 12, 2011
      I will be attending this event and you can count on me for gate Friday night and
      fire walks both nights.

      Message 2 of 14 , Apr 12, 2011
        I suppose I should clarify: I'm good for gate duty, but I've never
        done a firewalk on my own, though I'd be happy to accompany someone.

        Edric Rannulf

        Message 3 of 14 , Apr 12, 2011
          I would be happy to train you saterday night. Best time to do it. Bring a small
          flash light ot small portable lantern. :0)
          Fransico, will you have a sign up sheet at gate?

          Message 4 of 14 , Apr 12, 2011
            My plan is to be there for Gate Saturday from the afternoon to close, then
            Sunday morning to close. We close gate on Sunday in the afternoon.

            So that frees up staff for fire walks, etc.

            Message 5 of 14 , Apr 12, 2011
              Ooops. Sorry. I thought we were talking about Ducal, got events mixed up.

              ________________________________

              Message 6 of 14 , Apr 12, 2011
                Yes I should have one at gate, for like the 5 active constables that
                will be there. :D I really should do something about that.

                ________________________________

                From: Stephen Tripp <stephentripp@...

                Message 7 of 14 , Apr 12, 2011
                  One event at a time my friend, one event at a time. :P

                  ________________________________

                  From: Stephen Tripp <stephentripp@...
                  I suppose I should clarify: I'm good for gate duty, but I've never
                  done a firewalk on my own, though I'd be happy to accompany someone.

                  Edric Rannulf

                  On Apr 12, 2011, at 3:52 PM, Stephen Tripp wrote:

                  > Count me in.
                  >
                  > Edric
                  > Shire of Caldarium
                  >
                  > On Apr 12, 2011, at 3:43 PM, francisco_acero_southern_shores wrote:
                  >
                  >> Can I find out who here will be at Beltane and available for a
                  >> shift at gate or firewalk?
                  >>
                  >> Let me know.
                  >>
                  >> Thank You,
                  >>
                  >> Francisco

                • Danae Fesler
                  Message 8 of 14 , Apr 12, 2011
                    Unfortunately I will not be camping that event I am hoping to daytrip Saturday, but that depends on the husband and kids schedules :P

                    Hobbit

                  • Mike Elkins
                    Message 9 of 14 , Apr 13, 2011
                      Greetings,

                      I will not be in attendance, as my father will be in from out of state for his birthday.

                      Volker

                      Connected by MOTOBLUR™

                      Message 10 of 14 , Apr 13, 2011
                        And regretfully, I won't be able to make it either--not a site to which the
                        dogs of war can come.

                        Gwyn

                      • Melisa Linehan
                        Message 11 of 14 , Apr 13, 2011
                          We will be there. Sent you an email privately to explain stuff J

                          Message 12 of 14 , Apr 13, 2011
                            On another note, I was just informed that I will have to be leaving
                            early on sunday. Work obligations and computer upgrades all day sunday
                            and into the evening. With that in mind, is there anyone planning on
                            being on site until late Sunday for Lost and Found collection. If not I
                            will just have the Autocrat hold onto it and schedule a time to pick it
                            up from them.

                            We will be there. Sent you an email privately to explain stuff J

                            From: wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com