Head Count for Beltane

  • francisco_acero_southern_shores
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 12, 2011
      Can I find out who here will be at Beltane and available for a shift at gate or firewalk?

      Let me know.

      Thank You,

      Francisco
    • Stephen Tripp
      Message 2 of 14 , Apr 12, 2011
        Count me in.

        Edric
        Shire of Caldarium

        Message 3 of 14 , Apr 12, 2011
          I will be attending this event and you can count on me for gate Friday night and
          fire walks both nights.

          Message 4 of 14 , Apr 12, 2011
            I suppose I should clarify: I'm good for gate duty, but I've never
            done a firewalk on my own, though I'd be happy to accompany someone.

            Edric Rannulf

            Message 5 of 14 , Apr 12, 2011
              I would be happy to train you saterday night. Best time to do it. Bring a small
              flash light ot small portable lantern. :0)
              Fransico, will you have a sign up sheet at gate?

              Message 6 of 14 , Apr 12, 2011
                My plan is to be there for Gate Saturday from the afternoon to close, then
                Sunday morning to close. We close gate on Sunday in the afternoon.

                So that frees up staff for fire walks, etc.

                Message 7 of 14 , Apr 12, 2011
                  Ooops. Sorry. I thought we were talking about Ducal, got events mixed up.

                  ________________________________

                  Message 8 of 14 , Apr 12, 2011
                    Yes I should have one at gate, for like the 5 active constables that
                    will be there. :D I really should do something about that.

                    ________________________________

                    From: Stephen Tripp <stephentripp@...

                    Message 9 of 14 , Apr 12, 2011
                      One event at a time my friend, one event at a time. :P

                      ________________________________

                      From: Stephen Tripp <stephentripp@...
                      I suppose I should clarify: I'm good for gate duty, but I've never
                      done a firewalk on my own, though I'd be happy to accompany someone.

                      Edric Rannulf

                      On Apr 12, 2011, at 3:52 PM, Stephen Tripp wrote:

                      > Count me in.
                      >
                      > Edric
                      > Shire of Caldarium
                      >
                      > On Apr 12, 2011, at 3:43 PM, francisco_acero_southern_shores wrote:
                      >
                      >> Can I find out who here will be at Beltane and available for a
                      >> shift at gate or firewalk?
                      >>
                      >> Let me know.
                      >>
                      >> Thank You,
                      >>
                      >> Francisco

                    • Danae Fesler
                      Message 10 of 14 , Apr 12, 2011
                        Unfortunately I will not be camping that event I am hoping to daytrip Saturday, but that depends on the husband and kids schedules :P

                        Hobbit

                      • Mike Elkins
                        Message 11 of 14 , Apr 13, 2011
                          Greetings,

                          I will not be in attendance, as my father will be in from out of state for his birthday.

                          Volker

                          Connected by MOTOBLUR™

                          Message 12 of 14 , Apr 13, 2011
                            And regretfully, I won't be able to make it either--not a site to which the
                            dogs of war can come.

                            Gwyn

                          • Melisa Linehan
                            Message 13 of 14 , Apr 13, 2011
                              We will be there. Sent you an email privately to explain stuff J

                              Message 14 of 14 , Apr 13, 2011
                                On another note, I was just informed that I will have to be leaving
                                early on sunday. Work obligations and computer upgrades all day sunday
                                and into the evening. With that in mind, is there anyone planning on
                                being on site until late Sunday for Lost and Found collection. If not I
                                will just have the Autocrat hold onto it and schedule a time to pick it
                                up from them.

                                We will be there. Sent you an email privately to explain stuff J

                                From: wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com