Meeting at March Crown

  • francisco_acero_southern_shores
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 10, 2011
      Good Morning,

      I will be hosting a Constable meeting at March Crown. Where and when exactly I am still working on, it will most likely happen on Saturday. This is a meet and greet as well as a refresher on the newer policies and procedures that we are having to do at gate and the reasons why we have to do them that way.

      If you know constables that are not on this list, please relay this information to them and I look forward to working with all of you during my tenure.

      - Francisco
      Kingdom Constable

      P.S. If you are not going to March Crown, please contact me so I can talk to you about these changes personally.
    • Michael Elkins
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 10, 2011
        My plan is to be there.  And we have a lot to cover for moving forward to make sure the Constabulary runs smoothly.  I would hope that we can get the local group Constables to be there, as this will most assuredly affect them as well as anyone that is or wishes to be a constable.

        YIS
        Volker

        "Blessed Be all who enter here, for this land belongs to the free of the Heart, Mind, and Soul"