Leaving the West next year.

  • Ivan
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 22, 2010
      Hello all,

      I am leaving the West next year for Northshield for reasons of school, job, and Love.

      I have someone who has volunteered to be my Deputy and take over when I am gone.

      His name is Anthony and should be contacting you soon Malik.

      -Ivan
    • Ivan
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2011
        Has my deputy made contact with you Malik?

        --- In wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com, "Ivan" <adian@...> wrote:

        > Hello all,
        >
        > I am leaving the West next year for Northshield for reasons of school, job, and Love.
        >
        > I have someone who has volunteered to be my Deputy and take over when I am gone.
        >
        > His name is Anthony and should be contacting you soon Malik.
        >
        > -Ivan

      • Malik al Haddad
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 2, 2011
          Yep.