Coronet and Cynagua / Mist War

  • Malik al Haddad
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2010
      Greetings one and all, as most of you know the Cynaguan Coronet is this
      coming weekend and the Cyn / Mist war the weekend after that. I am as usual,
      looking for volunteers to help at gate and do fire walks. As Sven says, give
      me 2 hours and I'll give you an event. All help will be gratefully
      appreciated.

      Thank you.

      --
      Y.I.S.