FW: [sca-west] FW: [Announcements] VIP Passes

    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 27, 2010
      Something to keep your eye out for over the next few months.

      -Francisco

      ________________________________

      From: announcements-bounces@...
      <mailto:announcements-bounces%40lists.sca.org>
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 27, 2010
        Sven and Francisco,
        We should get together and discuss this new VIP pass.
        Maybe Saturday at October Crown?
        Catherine

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 27, 2010
          I agree. I didn't want to post this yet to my groups until I understood exactly
          how we are to handle it.

          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 27, 2010
            I will be there and available for a meeting. I don't see it as being
            too much of an issue, at least for the constabulary, but seeing that we
            don't know what these things look like, it could become an issue.

            ________________________________

            From: Kenneth Flores <kflores@...

            From: sca-west@yahoogroups.com <mailto:sca-west%40yahoogroups.com>
[...]

            <mailto:exchequer%40sca.org> >
            exchequer@... <mailto:exchequer%40sca.org>
            <mailto:exchequer%40sca.org> .

            ----------

            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 27, 2010
              I take back that I don't know what they look like as there is a copy of
              it in the pdf from society.

              http://www.sca.org/docs/finpolicies/SOPforVIPPass.pdf

              It's mint green with black lettering.

              ________________________________

              From: wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com

              From: cathy blancett <cathyblancett@...

              From: Kenneth Flores <kflores@...

              From: sca-west@yahoogroups.com <mailto:sca-west%40yahoogroups.com>
[...]

              <mailto:exchequer%40sca.org>
              <mailto:exchequer%40sca.org> >
              exchequer@... <mailto:exchequer%40sca.org>
              <mailto:exchequer%40sca.org>
              <mailto:exchequer%40sca.org> .

              ----------

              Comments are strongly encouraged and can be sent to:
              SCA Inc.
              Box 360789
              Milpitas, CA 95036

              You may also email comments@...
              <mailto:comments%40lists.sca.org>
              <mailto:comments%40lists.sca.org>
              <mailto:comments%40lists.sca.org> .

              This announcement is an official informational release by the Society
              for Creative Anachronism , Inc. Permission is granted to reproduce this
              announcement in its entirety in newsletters, websites and electronic
              mailing lists.

              address.

            • greg Williams
              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 27, 2010
                Hopefully the file attachment will come through.

                Here's the SOP from "Those In The Know" and it has a mock up of what the VIP
                cards are to look like.

                Gregor

                On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 10:11 AM, Kenneth Flores <kflores@...>wrote:

                > I will be there and available for a meeting. I don't see it as being
                > too much of an issue, at least for the constabulary, but seeing that we
                > don't know what these things look like, it could become an issue.
                >
                > ________________________________

                When you find yourself in the company of a halfling and an ill-tempered
                Dragon, remember, you do not have to outrun the Dragon...

                Veni Vidi Castratavi Illegitimos

                The Dreaded Blog - http://parrottude.blogspot.com/

                SCA Photo Pages -
                http://amberandgregsscaphotos.shutterfly.com/

                Message 7 of 8 , Sep 27, 2010
                  thank you. good find. we should add this information to the documents on this
                  group so that it can easily be recalled later. I would also like a copy of this
                  information kept with the gate information at each event. We don't always have
                  people working gate that are on this list.
                  Cathrine, could you do that? You have been making binders for us for each event.
                  (which really helps by the way. Thank you)

                  From: wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com

                  From: cathy blancett <cathyblancett@...

                  From: Kenneth Flores <kflores@...

                  From: sca-west@yahoogroups.com <mailto:sca-west%40yahoogroups.com>

                  Message 8 of 8 , Oct 3, 2010
                    Oh joy.

                    Never will understand why it's so bad to simply eliminate the NMS.

                    -Ivan