Canceled Rivenoak Mid-Summer Revel

  • Greg Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2010
      Hi Folks,

      As many of you know, the Plumas National Forest is suffering from a wild
      fire. Our Autocrat, Hyme MacMillan, just got back from Twain and the fire
      is within two miles of where we were camping. According to the fire
      officials on scene, the Bar Fire has taken an "unexpected turn" and
      containment might not be until sometime Friday morning. Because of this and
      concern for safety, he has decided that it would be better to cancel the
      event and reschedule it at a later date.

      We are truly sorry for this and hope to be able to share this wonderful
      sight as well as the planned fun at a later date.

      Gregor

      Your Friendly Neighborhood Constable for Rivenoak