Rivenoak's Mid-Summer Festival Information

  • Greg Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2010
      Greetings Fellow Revelers!

      I have a few updates from the Autocrat and his team.

      1. Hyme’s Famous Ribs and Chicken are going to be there on Saturday
      night for you feasting pleasure. If you’ve been lucky enough to be at the
      last couple of Crowns and Cynagua’s Coronet, then you’ve been exposed to the
      magic that our Hyme can produce off a grill. If you haven’t had a chance to
      sample, then here’s your chance! There’s a catch though, you MUST text or
      call (texting preferred) your request to the Chef at (530)370-9357. He
      needs to know by Tuesday August 3rd at the latest.

      a. Ribs that will feed 4 -5 people - $30

      b. Chicken

      i. ½
      bird - $6

      ii. Whole
      Bird - $10

      2. Propane Fire Pits will be allowed with the following restrictions
      strictly enforced

      a. 10’ must be cleared around the pit.

      b. You must have clear sky above the pit. You cannot set up under a
      tree.

      c. You must have a medium to large fire extinguisher, water bucket and
      shovel within easy reach.

      i. Fire
      danger at the site is EXTREME

      3. We are on the banks of the Feather River for your swimming and
      frolicking pleasure!

      4. Fighters, we have a whole town to play in!

      5. If you don’t come, then you won’t have any fun!

      Directions –

      Take your best route to Hwy 70/192

      Head toward Quincy/Feather River Canyon

      When you hit Twain STOP!

      Twain is about 60 miles east of Oroville and 20 miles Southwest of Quincy

      We will be camped on the eastern side of the road.

      There WILL be signs.

      Here’s a Google Maps link –

      http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Twain+CA
      <http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Twain+CA&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&ie=UTF8&hq
      =&hnear=Twain,+Plumas,+California&gl=us&ei=cHJQTJTNOY-osQO4p4W5Bw&ved=0CBMQ8
      gEwAA&z=12>
      &oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Twain,+Plumas,+California&gl=us
      &ei=cHJQTJTNOY-osQO4p4W5Bw&ved=0CBMQ8gEwAA&z=12

      If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Autocrat at
      (530)370-9357 texting is preferred or email either
      Rivenoakconstable@... or rivenoakseneschal@...
      <mailto:rivenoakseneschal%40yahoo.com>

      Gregor

      Your Friendly Neighborhood Constable