RE: [sca-west] Rivenoak's Mid-Summers Revel : Posted on behalf of the Autocrat Part 2

  • rivenoakconstable
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2010
      Just a reminder for those planning on joining us for this grand party in
      Twain -

      The U.S. Forestry Service has listed the area as being under an Extreme Fire
      Restriction. This means NO FIRES at all. Currently, propane stoves and
      lanterns are allowed and I am trying to get more details on covered candles
      and oil lamps. I hope to have this information for everybody early this
      week and as soon as I do, I'll post it asap.

      Please don't let this dissuade you from coming as the Autocrat and his team
      have a lot of unique activities planned and if you deprive yourself of Lord
      Hyme's Chicken and Ribs, you'll not forgive yourself.

      See you there,

      Gregor

      Your Friendly Neighborhood Constable.