Alianora of Primrose's Memorial Picnic/Potluck

  • solange_bon_coeur
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2010
      I am cross-posting this information from facebook. All who knew Ali are invited to attend this celebration of her life.

      Ali's Memorial Picnic/Potluck
      Date: Sunday, July 11, 2010
      Time: 12:00pm - 4:00pm
      Location: JFK Memorial Park/Kennedy Park, Next to the JC in Napa

      As we all know our good friend Ali is no longer with us. Her family would like us all to join them in the celebration of her life. Ali's family will be supplying drinks and Ali's favorite desert, please bring food for yourselves or enough to share. There will also be a playground available for children.

      Those of you on facebook can R.S.V.P. via this link:
      http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=135505589807206&ref=mf

      Hope to see lots of you there!

      -Solange