Cynaguan Coronet

  • Malik al Haddad
    Message 1 of 7 , May 20 5:58 PM
      Greetings one and all, Cynaguan Coronet is but a week away and I am looking
      for vollentees to help with gate and fire walks. If you are going please
      stop by the gate and let me know how and when you can help. Remember the
      imortal words of Sven the Kingdom Constable, "give me 2 hr's and I will give
      you an event".
      See you all there.

      --
      Y.I.S.
      Abu Shahid "Malik" al Haddad

    • KELLEY HENRY
      Message 2 of 7 , May 20 6:27 PM
        Who is CIC for this event and I will be sure to check in with them and volunteer for gate and firewalks

        Kelley Henry

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 7 , May 20 7:01 PM
          Well, you know I will of course be there and offering my service.

          Volker

          "Blessed Be all who enter here, for this land belongs to the free of the Heart, Mind, and Soul"

          Message 4 of 7 , May 20 9:50 PM
            That will be me.
            Malik

            On Thu, May 20, 2010 at 6:27 PM, KELLEY HENRY <ceallaghe@...> wrote:

            > Who is CIC for this event and I will be sure to check in with them and
            > volunteer for gate and firewalks
            >
            > Kelley Henry
            >
            > ________________________________

            Y.I.S.
            Abu Shahid "Malik" al Haddad

          • KELLEY HENRY
            Message 5 of 7 , May 20 9:53 PM
              cool I will be there on friday sometime in the late morning

              Kelley Henry

              ________________________________
              > Who is CIC for this event and I will be sure to check in with them and
              > volunteer for gate and firewalks
              >
              > Kelley Henry
              >
              > ________________________________

              Y.I.S.
              Abu Shahid "Malik" al Haddad

            • Malik al Haddad
              Message 6 of 7 , May 21 4:02 PM
                Great see you then.
                Malik

                On Thu, May 20, 2010 at 9:53 PM, KELLEY HENRY <ceallaghe@...> wrote:

                > cool I will be there on friday sometime in the late morning
                >
                > Kelley Henry

                Y.I.S.
                Abu Shahid "Malik" al Haddad

              • Ivan
                Message 7 of 7 , May 21 6:54 PM
                  Planned to come but the Census Bureau changed my hours, operation NRFU is behind. Now I work Thur-Mon.

                  The good news? I WORK Thur-Mon. :)

                  -Ivan