Well Met!

  • Oni
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 19, 2010
      Well met my brothers to the West! I am a recent addition to the Constable position here in my lowly shire of Plattefordham, Kingdom of the Outlands, (Casper Wy) and I'm having a little bit of trouble finding information on just what we're supposed to do outside of being the go between for the society and official law enforcement. If you have any information, or can point me in the right direction I would be eternally grateful! Please contact me off list at the e-mail address above. Thank you again!

      With many thanks well in advance,
      Takeshi Hiraikotsu
      The Samurai Sheriff
      Plattefordham, Outlands
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 20, 2010
        Actually, that is more the Seneschals job. Constables work Gate, maintain public safety, and do firewatch.