Re: [West Constables] Re: Events that need a CiC

    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 29, 2010
      <chuckle>
      NP. Just thought you knew something that I didn't.
      So I will Co-CIC Crown With Lucia.

      From: sven g <sven_gotfriedson@ yahoo.com>
      Subject: [West Constables] Re: Events that need a CiC
      To: wkconstabulary@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Wednesday, March 24, 2010, 9:50 AM

      Thank you Cristophe. I will put you on the list.

      Thank you to Atain for agreeing to CiC Beltane.

      --- In wkconstabulary@ yahoogroups. com, "christophedavignon " <christophe. davignon@ ...> wrote:

      > Ok. Checked it out and I can CinC Crown if you'd like.

      > Christophe

      > --- In wkconstabulary@ yahoogroups. com, "christophedavignon " <christophe. davignon@ > wrote:

      > > Hi Sven,

      > > I might be able to take June Crown, I'll check my calendar and give you a definite yea or nay tonight.

      > > And for those who haven't heard, congratulations to our very own, soon-to-be-Master Sven!!! Yeah, you're gonna be just a bit busy at June Crown, I'd say... :-)

      > > Christophe

      > > --- In wkconstabulary@ yahoogroups. com, "sven g" <sven_gotfriedson@ > wrote:

      > > > Greetings my friends,

      > > > I have looked at the up coming seasons event s and the following events need CiC's. Please look at your personal calenders and see if there are any that you can Cover.

      > > > 4/24/10 Equesstrium (day event)

      > > > 4/30-5/2/10 Beltane

      > > > 6/11-13/10 Kingdonm A&S

      > > > 6/1/-20/10 June Crown (i really need some one to please please cover this one. I will be quite busy that weekend.

      > > > 8/27-29/10 Purg

      > > > 9/18/10 Equestrium

      > > > 10/1-3/10 October Crown

      > > > 10/23-24/10 Fall Colliugium Occidentals

      > > > 01/8/11 Twelfth night.

      > > > Please Vollenteer.

      > > > YIS

      > > > Sven Gotfriedson

      > > > COW

    • Michael Elkins
      Message 2 of 16 , Mar 29, 2010
        Any word on June Crown?  If so, I would really like to know who will be working it for me.

        Volker
        Autocrat for June Crown (so, I cannot be CiC...lol)

        "Blessed Be all who enter here, for this land belongs to the free of the Heart, Mind, and Soul"

        ____________ _________ _________ __
        oops, wrong email... I had something on Freecycle that I was giving away

        ____________ _________ _________ __
        Really? Who was so kind as to take that event?
        Sven

        ____________ _________ _________ __
        I can do October Crown if I can find someone to Co CiC it with me, i'm kinda nervous about CiC by myself

        -Lucia

        Thank you Cristophe. I will put you on the list.

        Thank you to Atain for agreeing to CiC Beltane.

        --- In wkconstabulary@ yahoogroups. com, "christophedavignon " <christophe. davignon@ ...> wrote:

        > Ok. Checked it out and I can CinC Crown if you'd like.

        > Christophe

        > --- In wkconstabulary@ yahoogroups. com, "christophedavignon " <christophe. davignon@ > wrote:

        > > Hi Sven,

        > > I might be able to take June Crown, I'll check my calendar and give you a definite yea or nay tonight.

        > > And for those who haven't heard, congratulations to our very own, soon-to-be-Master Sven!!! Yeah, you're gonna be just a bit busy at June Crown, I'd say... :-)

        > > Christophe

        > > --- In wkconstabulary@ yahoogroups. com, "sven g" <sven_gotfriedson@ > wrote:

        > > > Greetings my friends,

        > > > I have looked at the up coming seasons event s and the following events need CiC's. Please look at your personal calenders and see if there are any that you can Cover.

        > > > 4/24/10 Equesstrium (day event)

        > > > 4/30-5/2/10 Beltane

        > > > 6/11-13/10 Kingdonm A&S

        > > > 6/1/-20/10 June Crown (i really need some one to please please cover this one. I will be quite busy that weekend.

        > > > 8/27-29/10 Purg

        > > > 9/18/10 Equestrium

        > > > 10/1-3/10 October Crown

        > > > 10/23-24/10 Fall Colliugium Occidentals

        > > > 01/8/11 Twelfth night.

        > > > Please Vollenteer.

        > > > YIS

        > > > Sven Gotfriedson

        > > > COW

      • Morgana Vecchietti
        Message 3 of 16 , Mar 29, 2010
          Volker,

          Christophe volunteered to take June Crown :-)

          ~Morgana

          On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 10:09 AM, Michael Elkins <wisegoldendragon@...
          > wrote:

          > Any word on June Crown? If so, I would really like to know who will be
          > working it for me.
          >
          > Volker
          > Autocrat for June Crown (so, I cannot be CiC...lol)
          >
          > "Blessed Be all who enter here, for this land belongs to the free of the
          > Heart, Mind, and Soul"

          :: remainder of original cut for brevity ::

        • Michael Elkins
          Message 4 of 16 , Mar 29, 2010
            Thank you.

            Volker