Re: [West Constables] Re: Events that need a CiC

  • cathy blancett
    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 29, 2010
      oops, wrong email... I had something on Freecycle that I was giving away

      ________________________________
      From: sven g <sven_gotfriedson@ yahoo.com>
      Subject: [West Constables] Re: Events that need a CiC
      To: wkconstabulary@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Wednesday, March 24, 2010, 9:50 AM

      Thank you Cristophe. I will put you on the list.

      Thank you to Atain for agreeing to CiC Beltane.

      Message 2 of 16 , Mar 29, 2010
        <chuckle>
        NP. Just thought you knew something that I didn't.
        So I will Co-CIC Crown With Lucia.

        oops, wrong email... I had something on Freecycle that I was giving away

        ____________ _________ _________ __
        Really? Who was so kind as to take that event?
        Sven

        ____________ _________ _________ __
        I can do October Crown if I can find someone to Co CiC it with me, i'm kinda nervous about CiC by myself

        -Lucia

        Thank you Cristophe. I will put you on the list.

        Thank you to Atain for agreeing to CiC Beltane.

        --- In wkconstabulary@ yahoogroups. com, "christophedavignon " <christophe. davignon@ ...> wrote:

        > Ok. Checked it out and I can CinC Crown if you'd like.

        > Christophe

        > --- In wkconstabulary@ yahoogroups. com, "christophedavignon " <christophe. davignon@ > wrote:

        > > Hi Sven,

        > > I might be able to take June Crown, I'll check my calendar and give you a definite yea or nay tonight.

        > > And for those who haven't heard, congratulations to our very own, soon-to-be-Master Sven!!! Yeah, you're gonna be just a bit busy at June Crown, I'd say... :-)

        > > Christophe

        > > --- In wkconstabulary@ yahoogroups. com, "sven g" <sven_gotfriedson@ > wrote:

        > > > Greetings my friends,

        > > > I have looked at the up coming seasons event s and the following events need CiC's. Please look at your personal calenders and see if there are any that you can Cover.

        > > > 4/24/10 Equesstrium (day event)

        > > > 4/30-5/2/10 Beltane

        > > > 6/11-13/10 Kingdonm A&S

        > > > 6/1/-20/10 June Crown (i really need some one to please please cover this one. I will be quite busy that weekend.

        > > > 8/27-29/10 Purg

        > > > 9/18/10 Equestrium

        > > > 10/1-3/10 October Crown

        > > > 10/23-24/10 Fall Colliugium Occidentals

        > > > 01/8/11 Twelfth night.

        > > > Please Vollenteer.

        > > > YIS

        > > > Sven Gotfriedson

        > > > COW

      • Michael Elkins
        Message 3 of 16 , Mar 29, 2010
          Any word on June Crown?  If so, I would really like to know who will be working it for me.

          Volker
          Autocrat for June Crown (so, I cannot be CiC...lol)

          "Blessed Be all who enter here, for this land belongs to the free of the Heart, Mind, and Soul"

          NP. Just thought you knew something that I didn't.
          So I will Co-CIC Crown With Lucia.

          ____________ _________ _________ __
          oops, wrong email... I had something on Freecycle that I was giving away

          ____________ _________ _________ __
          Really? Who was so kind as to take that event?
          Sven

          ____________ _________ _________ __
          I can do October Crown if I can find someone to Co CiC it with me, i'm kinda nervous about CiC by myself

          -Lucia

          Thank you Cristophe. I will put you on the list.

          Thank you to Atain for agreeing to CiC Beltane.

          --- In wkconstabulary@ yahoogroups. com, "christophedavignon " <christophe. davignon@ ...> wrote:

          > Ok. Checked it out and I can CinC Crown if you'd like.

          > Christophe

          > --- In wkconstabulary@ yahoogroups. com, "christophedavignon " <christophe. davignon@ > wrote:

          > > Hi Sven,

          > > I might be able to take June Crown, I'll check my calendar and give you a definite yea or nay tonight.

          > > And for those who haven't heard, congratulations to our very own, soon-to-be-Master Sven!!! Yeah, you're gonna be just a bit busy at June Crown, I'd say... :-)

          > > Christophe

          > > --- In wkconstabulary@ yahoogroups. com, "sven g" <sven_gotfriedson@ > wrote:

          > > > Greetings my friends,

          > > > I have looked at the up coming seasons event s and the following events need CiC's. Please look at your personal calenders and see if there are any that you can Cover.

          > > > 4/24/10 Equesstrium (day event)

          > > > 4/30-5/2/10 Beltane

          > > > 6/11-13/10 Kingdonm A&S

          > > > 6/1/-20/10 June Crown (i really need some one to please please cover this one. I will be quite busy that weekend.

          > > > 8/27-29/10 Purg

          > > > 9/18/10 Equestrium

          > > > 10/1-3/10 October Crown

          > > > 10/23-24/10 Fall Colliugium Occidentals

          > > > 01/8/11 Twelfth night.

          > > > Please Vollenteer.

          > > > YIS

          > > > Sven Gotfriedson

          > > > COW

        • Morgana Vecchietti
          Message 4 of 16 , Mar 29, 2010
            Volker,

            Christophe volunteered to take June Crown :-)

            ~Morgana

            On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 10:09 AM, Michael Elkins <wisegoldendragon@...
            > wrote:

            > Any word on June Crown? If so, I would really like to know who will be
            > working it for me.
            >
            > Volker
            > Autocrat for June Crown (so, I cannot be CiC...lol)
            >
            > "Blessed Be all who enter here, for this land belongs to the free of the
            > Heart, Mind, and Soul"

            :: remainder of original cut for brevity ::

          • Michael Elkins
            Message 5 of 16 , Mar 29, 2010
              Thank you.

              Volker