Events that need a CiC

  • sven g
    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 21, 2010
      Greetings my friends,
      I have looked at the up coming seasons event s and the following events need CiC's. Please look at your personal calenders and see if there are any that you can Cover.
      4/24/10 Equesstrium (day event)
      4/30-5/2/10 Beltane
      6/11-13/10 Kingdonm A&S
      6/1/-20/10 June Crown (i really need some one to please please cover this one. I will be quite busy that weekend.
      8/27-29/10 Purg
      9/18/10 Equestrium
      10/1-3/10 October Crown
      10/23-24/10 Fall Colliugium Occidentals
      01/8/11 Twelfth night.
      Please Vollenteer.
      YIS
      Sven Gotfriedson
      COW
    • Ivan
      Message 2 of 16 , Mar 22, 2010
        Just so I know, who then is CiC for July Cynaguan Investiture?

        -Ivan
      • christophedavignon
        Message 3 of 16 , Mar 22, 2010
          Hi Sven,
          I might be able to take June Crown, I'll check my calendar and give you a definite yea or nay tonight.

          And for those who haven't heard, congratulations to our very own, soon-to-be-Master Sven!!! Yeah, you're gonna be just a bit busy at June Crown, I'd say... :-)

          Christophe

          --- In wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com, "sven g" <sven_gotfriedson@...> wrote:

          > Greetings my friends,
          > I have looked at the up coming seasons event s and the following events need CiC's. Please look at your personal calenders and see if there are any that you can Cover.
          > 4/24/10 Equesstrium (day event)
          > 4/30-5/2/10 Beltane
          > 6/11-13/10 Kingdonm A&S
          > 6/1/-20/10 June Crown (i really need some one to please please cover this one. I will be quite busy that weekend.
          > 8/27-29/10 Purg
          > 9/18/10 Equestrium
          > 10/1-3/10 October Crown
          > 10/23-24/10 Fall Colliugium Occidentals
          > 01/8/11 Twelfth night.
          > Please Vollenteer.
          > YIS
          > Sven Gotfriedson
          > COW

        • christophedavignon
          Message 4 of 16 , Mar 22, 2010
            Ok. Checked it out and I can CinC Crown if you'd like.

            Christophe

            --- In wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com, "christophedavignon" <christophe.davignon@...> wrote:

            > Hi Sven,
            > I might be able to take June Crown, I'll check my calendar and give you a definite yea or nay tonight.
            >
            > And for those who haven't heard, congratulations to our very own, soon-to-be-Master Sven!!! Yeah, you're gonna be just a bit busy at June Crown, I'd say... :-)
            >
            > Christophe
            >
            > --- In wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com, "sven g" <sven_gotfriedson@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Greetings my friends,
            > > I have looked at the up coming seasons event s and the following events need CiC's. Please look at your personal calenders and see if there are any that you can Cover.
            > > 4/24/10 Equesstrium (day event)
            > > 4/30-5/2/10 Beltane
            > > 6/11-13/10 Kingdonm A&S
            > > 6/1/-20/10 June Crown (i really need some one to please please cover this one. I will be quite busy that weekend.
            > > 8/27-29/10 Purg
            > > 9/18/10 Equestrium
            > > 10/1-3/10 October Crown
            > > 10/23-24/10 Fall Colliugium Occidentals
            > > 01/8/11 Twelfth night.
            > > Please Vollenteer.
            > > YIS
            > > Sven Gotfriedson
            > > COW

          • KELLEY HENRY
            Message 5 of 16 , Mar 22, 2010
              I will be happy to take Beltane for CiC duties.

              E'tai'n

              Kelley Henry

              Message 6 of 16 , Mar 24, 2010
                Thank you Cristophe. I will put you on the list.
                Thank you to Atain for agreeing to CiC Beltane.

                --- In wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com, "christophedavignon" <christophe.davignon@...> wrote:

                > Ok. Checked it out and I can CinC Crown if you'd like.
                >
                > Christophe
                >
                > --- In wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com, "christophedavignon" <christophe.davignon@> wrote:
                > >
                > > Hi Sven,
                > > I might be able to take June Crown, I'll check my calendar and give you a definite yea or nay tonight.
                > >
                > > And for those who haven't heard, congratulations to our very own, soon-to-be-Master Sven!!! Yeah, you're gonna be just a bit busy at June Crown, I'd say... :-)
                > >
                > > Christophe
                > >
                > > --- In wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com, "sven g" <sven_gotfriedson@> wrote:
                > > >
                > > > Greetings my friends,
                > > > I have looked at the up coming seasons event s and the following events need CiC's. Please look at your personal calenders and see if there are any that you can Cover.
                > > > 4/24/10 Equesstrium (day event)
                > > > 4/30-5/2/10 Beltane
                > > > 6/11-13/10 Kingdonm A&S
                > > > 6/1/-20/10 June Crown (i really need some one to please please cover this one. I will be quite busy that weekend.
                > > > 8/27-29/10 Purg
                > > > 9/18/10 Equestrium
                > > > 10/1-3/10 October Crown
                > > > 10/23-24/10 Fall Colliugium Occidentals
                > > > 01/8/11 Twelfth night.
                > > > Please Vollenteer.
                > > > YIS
                > > > Sven Gotfriedson
                > > > COW

              • sven g
                Message 7 of 16 , Mar 24, 2010
                  Thank you.
                  Sven

                  --- In wkconstabulary@yahoogroups.com, KELLEY HENRY <ceallaghe@...> wrote:

                  > I will be happy to take Beltane for CiC duties.
                  >
                  > E'tai'n
                  >
                  > Kelley Henry

                • Rebecca Novak
                  Message 8 of 16 , Mar 27, 2010
                    I can do October Crown if I can find someone to Co CiC it with me, i'm kinda nervous about CiC by myself

                    -Lucia

                    Message 9 of 16 , Mar 27, 2010
                      I'll tell you what, I will co-cic it with you. that  way you can always fall back to me if you need too. Please contact me off list.

                      I can do October Crown if I can find someone to Co CiC it with me, i'm kinda nervous about CiC by myself

                      -Lucia

                      Thank you Cristophe. I will put you on the list.

                      Thank you to Atain for agreeing to CiC Beltane.

                      --- In wkconstabulary@ yahoogroups. com, "christophedavignon " <christophe. davignon@ ...> wrote:

                      > Ok. Checked it out and I can CinC Crown if you'd like.

                      > Christophe

                      > --- In wkconstabulary@ yahoogroups. com, "christophedavignon " <christophe. davignon@ > wrote:

                      > > Hi Sven,

                      > > I might be able to take June Crown, I'll check my calendar and give you a definite yea or nay tonight.

                      > > And for those who haven't heard, congratulations to our very own, soon-to-be-Master Sven!!! Yeah, you're gonna be just a bit busy at June Crown, I'd say... :-)

                      > > Christophe

                      > > --- In wkconstabulary@ yahoogroups. com, "sven g" <sven_gotfriedson@ > wrote:

                      > > > Greetings my friends,

                      > > > I have looked at the up coming seasons event s and the following events need CiC's. Please look at your personal calenders and see if there are any that you can Cover.

                      > > > 4/24/10 Equesstrium (day event)

                      > > > 4/30-5/2/10 Beltane

                      > > > 6/11-13/10 Kingdonm A&S

                      > > > 6/1/-20/10 June Crown (i really need some one to please please cover this one. I will be quite busy that weekend.

                      > > > 8/27-29/10 Purg

                      > > > 9/18/10 Equestrium

                      > > > 10/1-3/10 October Crown

                      > > > 10/23-24/10 Fall Colliugium Occidentals

                      > > > 01/8/11 Twelfth night.

                      > > > Please Vollenteer.

                      > > > YIS

                      > > > Sven Gotfriedson

                      > > > COW

                    • cathy blancett
                      Message 10 of 16 , Mar 28, 2010
                        Sorry, it has been taken

                        ________________________________

                        Message 11 of 16 , Mar 29, 2010
                          Really? Who was so kind as to take that event?

                          I can do October Crown if I can find someone to Co CiC it with me, i'm kinda nervous about CiC by myself

                          -Lucia

                          Thank you Cristophe. I will put you on the list.

                          Thank you to Atain for agreeing to CiC Beltane.

                          --- In wkconstabulary@ yahoogroups. com, "christophedavignon " <christophe. davignon@ ...> wrote:

                          > Ok. Checked it out and I can CinC Crown if you'd like.

                          > Christophe

                          > --- In wkconstabulary@ yahoogroups. com, "christophedavignon " <christophe. davignon@ > wrote:

                          > > Hi Sven,

                          > > I might be able to take June Crown, I'll check my calendar and give you a definite yea or nay tonight.

                          > > And for those who haven't heard, congratulations to our very own, soon-to-be-Master Sven!!! Yeah, you're gonna be just a bit busy at June Crown, I'd say... :-)

                          > > Christophe

                          > > --- In wkconstabulary@ yahoogroups. com, "sven g" <sven_gotfriedson@ > wrote:

                          > > > Greetings my friends,

                          > > > I have looked at the up coming seasons event s and the following events need CiC's. Please look at your personal calenders and see if there are any that you can Cover.

                          > > > 4/24/10 Equesstrium (day event)

                          > > > 4/30-5/2/10 Beltane

                          > > > 6/11-13/10 Kingdonm A&S

                          > > > 6/1/-20/10 June Crown (i really need some one to please please cover this one. I will be quite busy that weekend.

                          > > > 8/27-29/10 Purg

                          > > > 9/18/10 Equestrium

                          > > > 10/1-3/10 October Crown

                          > > > 10/23-24/10 Fall Colliugium Occidentals

                          > > > 01/8/11 Twelfth night.

                          > > > Please Vollenteer.

                          > > > YIS

                          > > > Sven Gotfriedson

                          > > > COW

                        • cathy blancett
                          Message 12 of 16 , Mar 29, 2010
                            oops, wrong email... I had something on Freecycle that I was giving away

                            ________________________________

                            ____________ _________ _________ __

                            Message 13 of 16 , Mar 29, 2010
                              <chuckle>
                              NP. Just thought you knew something that I didn't.
                              So I will Co-CIC Crown With Lucia.

                              oops, wrong email... I had something on Freecycle that I was giving away

                              ____________ _________ _________ __
                              Really? Who was so kind as to take that event?
                              Sven

                              ____________ _________ _________ __
                              I can do October Crown if I can find someone to Co CiC it with me, i'm kinda nervous about CiC by myself

                              -Lucia

                              Thank you Cristophe. I will put you on the list.

                              Thank you to Atain for agreeing to CiC Beltane.

                              --- In wkconstabulary@ yahoogroups. com, "christophedavignon " <christophe. davignon@ ...> wrote:

                              > Ok. Checked it out and I can CinC Crown if you'd like.

                              > Christophe

                              > --- In wkconstabulary@ yahoogroups. com, "christophedavignon " <christophe. davignon@ > wrote:

                              > > Hi Sven,

                              > > I might be able to take June Crown, I'll check my calendar and give you a definite yea or nay tonight.

                              > > And for those who haven't heard, congratulations to our very own, soon-to-be-Master Sven!!! Yeah, you're gonna be just a bit busy at June Crown, I'd say... :-)

                              > > Christophe

                              > > --- In wkconstabulary@ yahoogroups. com, "sven g" <sven_gotfriedson@ > wrote:

                              > > > Greetings my friends,

                              > > > I have looked at the up coming seasons event s and the following events need CiC's. Please look at your personal calenders and see if there are any that you can Cover.

                              > > > 4/24/10 Equesstrium (day event)

                              > > > 4/30-5/2/10 Beltane

                              > > > 6/11-13/10 Kingdonm A&S

                              > > > 6/1/-20/10 June Crown (i really need some one to please please cover this one. I will be quite busy that weekend.

                              > > > 8/27-29/10 Purg

                              > > > 9/18/10 Equestrium

                              > > > 10/1-3/10 October Crown

                              > > > 10/23-24/10 Fall Colliugium Occidentals

                              > > > 01/8/11 Twelfth night.

                              > > > Please Vollenteer.

                              > > > YIS

                              > > > Sven Gotfriedson

                              > > > COW

                            • Michael Elkins
                              Message 14 of 16 , Mar 29, 2010
                                Any word on June Crown?  If so, I would really like to know who will be working it for me.

                                Volker
                                Autocrat for June Crown (so, I cannot be CiC...lol)

                                "Blessed Be all who enter here, for this land belongs to the free of the Heart, Mind, and Soul"

                                NP. Just thought you knew something that I didn't.
                                So I will Co-CIC Crown With Lucia.

                                ____________ _________ _________ __
                                oops, wrong email... I had something on Freecycle that I was giving away

                                ____________ _________ _________ __
                                Really? Who was so kind as to take that event?
                                Sven

                                ____________ _________ _________ __
                                I can do October Crown if I can find someone to Co CiC it with me, i'm kinda nervous about CiC by myself

                                -Lucia

                                Thank you Cristophe. I will put you on the list.

                                Thank you to Atain for agreeing to CiC Beltane.

                                --- In wkconstabulary@ yahoogroups. com, "christophedavignon " <christophe. davignon@ ...> wrote:

                                > Ok. Checked it out and I can CinC Crown if you'd like.

                                > Christophe

                                > --- In wkconstabulary@ yahoogroups. com, "christophedavignon " <christophe. davignon@ > wrote:

                                > > Hi Sven,

                                > > I might be able to take June Crown, I'll check my calendar and give you a definite yea or nay tonight.

                                > > And for those who haven't heard, congratulations to our very own, soon-to-be-Master Sven!!! Yeah, you're gonna be just a bit busy at June Crown, I'd say... :-)

                                > > Christophe

                                > > --- In wkconstabulary@ yahoogroups. com, "sven g" <sven_gotfriedson@ > wrote:

                                > > > Greetings my friends,

                                > > > I have looked at the up coming seasons event s and the following events need CiC's. Please look at your personal calenders and see if there are any that you can Cover.

                                > > > 4/24/10 Equesstrium (day event)

                                > > > 4/30-5/2/10 Beltane

                                > > > 6/11-13/10 Kingdonm A&S

                                > > > 6/1/-20/10 June Crown (i really need some one to please please cover this one. I will be quite busy that weekend.

                                > > > 8/27-29/10 Purg

                                > > > 9/18/10 Equestrium

                                > > > 10/1-3/10 October Crown

                                > > > 10/23-24/10 Fall Colliugium Occidentals

                                > > > 01/8/11 Twelfth night.

                                > > > Please Vollenteer.

                                > > > YIS

                                > > > Sven Gotfriedson

                                > > > COW

                              • Morgana Vecchietti
                                Message 15 of 16 , Mar 29, 2010
                                  Volker,

                                  Christophe volunteered to take June Crown :-)

                                  ~Morgana

                                  On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 10:09 AM, Michael Elkins <wisegoldendragon@...
                                  > wrote:

                                  > Any word on June Crown? If so, I would really like to know who will be
                                  > working it for me.
                                  >
                                  > Volker
                                  > Autocrat for June Crown (so, I cannot be CiC...lol)
                                  >
                                  > "Blessed Be all who enter here, for this land belongs to the free of the
                                  > Heart, Mind, and Soul"

                                  :: remainder of original cut for brevity ::

                                • Michael Elkins
                                  Message 16 of 16 , Mar 29, 2010
                                    Thank you.

                                    Volker