Re: [West Constables] Starter kits - Digest Number 542

  • Kimberly Sargen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2010
      Ok, I love you all, but...
      For the love of those of us on digest, TRIM YOUR POSTS! I don't need
      to read the same three paragraphs 20 times. And neither does anyone
      else. *LOL*

      One thing I didn't see on that list was paper weights of some sort.
      They're beyond handy at events with wind. And a bonus if you bring
      some plastic something to put the waivers in when they're filled out,
      that will prevent them from getting wet. I'm sure the waivers deputy
      would appreciate being able to read them. *grin*

      8)
      Veronica
      (very stealthy constable like creature)