So no Gwyn, huh?

  • revchewie
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 27, 2002
      I never heard anything from him on my initial email proposing this
      list. I don't want to usurp Gwyn's authority here... Maybe I should
      change it to Mistsconstabulary...

      Anyone you think I should invite to join?

      BTW, since fall Coronet is going to be at Ft. Ord, how do you want to
      handle it? I only ask because I've been in contact with the autocrat
      about the site so the question came to mind.

      Todd/Christophe
    • Leanne Kennedy
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 27, 2002
        No, go ahead & start it, he's been busy. Go ahead & plan on being CinC for
        Fall.
        Wulfy

        revchewie wrote:

        > I never heard anything from him on my initial email proposing this
        > list. I don't want to usurp Gwyn's authority here... Maybe I should
        > change it to Mistsconstabulary...
        >
        > Anyone you think I should invite to join?
        >
        > BTW, since fall Coronet is going to be at Ft. Ord, how do you want to
        > handle it? I only ask because I've been in contact with the autocrat
        > about the site so the question came to mind.
        >
        > Todd/Christophe

      • Leanne Kennedy
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 27, 2002
          Oh, do me a small favor, send me an email from chewie@... to